Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fire Hall Visit

Last Thursday was our last day of parent preschool in Raymond. George and Tommy and I have enjoyed that link with Raymond once a week. I have loved learning about Attachment Parenting from a wonderful teacher and friend. In theory I should be a better mom--in practice, it just takes time and work and grace. And forgiveness. :-) Anyway, we had a fun trip to the fire hall. George was excited the whole way there and into the building, but the minute we walked into the room where all the trucks were parked, he panicked. He did not ever get comfortable or happy there, poor kid. Thomas however, was unstoppable. He wanted to climb over every inch of the trucks--well almost every inch--and in and out of the cabs and so forth. He even dressed up in the fireman's clothes! It was a fun day.
Our wonderful teacher:
Tommy "Fireman" Spencer
Georgie "Scared" Spencer
The whole class--we think

1 comment:

  1. I feel Georgie's pain. It must have just seems scarey, big, shiny, and loud for him. Very sweet report. I think Tommy doesn't do anything half-heartedly does he?

    ReplyDelete