Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catch-up Time

There was so much that happened in June that I feel like I can't go on to July until I post some pictures at least. We had a wonderful trip to Utah for Abi's and Brian's wedding and were able to cram a lot of other fun things in as well. The boys had lots of good cousin time and we all visited and partied and enjoyed each other. Here are some of the highlights of our trip to Utah:

Sophie's Baptism




Owen, Elsie and Millie playing dressups:


Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House:


Hogle Zoo with all the cousins (Millie with the big smile):

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiCy99GHA_cYWnRXUajRYl20ZlaAbCPkvQUR7uU8IAjb1bLuu9o3QyHMqckgchlaw0zFODaXvHqKPDdUGnmHzuHr8NqWsvMgtOWxo8Cm8VgdMFoePSko2SyzjPv4F1qJ37Kk9eL3yIzgNAL/s1600-h/IMG_0979.JPG">


>
Hiking up Rock Canyon





The Farm with Grandpa Halvorsen




The Wedding with Beautiful Abi:








2 comments:

  1. This is really catching up! Great post, love the pictures! The dressup picture of O,E,M is precious. We are sad to have missed Sophie's baptism and would love to come to the twins baptism. Thanks for being such a strength to us this trip. Our plate was full and you helped to lighten it thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is the one of the little kids at Abi's wedding. Those turquoise ties are so cute! And how is it that your mom and grandpa never change? Those pictures at the farm look like they could have been taken at one of your birthday parties long ago. I liked seeing your boys at "our" temple, too. :) Glad we got to see you this time down---hope you are feeling good!
    Resadso

    ReplyDelete