| We never buy T toys, but James decided to this time. Tommy said, "I've never had anything like this in my life! This is the best present ever!" |
He helped with the cake--making it truly unique, as you can see. There is a fire pit on the beach (the beach has very dark sand), and R2D2 is under an umbrella to keep him from burning in the hot sun. He also wanted a sea turtle in the ocean, a dolphin jumping up, and lots of seashells, floating around.
Tommy is a very bold, tough 6 year old. He also has a really tender heart. He is a big brother and a little brother, for sure. He has days where he does not want to do anything I ask, and I have to drag him through his routines every step of the way. He also has days where he is done everything before I ask it, and is so pleased with himself. Those are the best days for me too. :-)
Rach I have to say, I must insist that you make your own book of cakes. Yours are AMAZING!! Such clever ideas! ;)
ReplyDeleteTommy never ceases to make one smile!
ReplyDeleteAren't you glad that those birthday menus only happen 5 times a year hee hee. What a great birthday for Tommy! Indeed impressive cake and way to make him feel special counting down to the 9th.
ReplyDelete